Majdur Bhatta Yojana
Majdur Bhatta Yojana: Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all the workers. Financial assistance will be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh to maintain themselves through Mazdoor Allowance Scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh. In this scheme, such workers as registered labourers, boatmen, rickshaw and trolley drivers, handcarts, hawkers, street vendors, palledars, confectioners, daily wage laborers etc. included.
Majdur Bhatta Yojana Online
Under the Shramik Maintenance Scheme. this amount directly into the beneficiary’s account. sent through Direct Benefit Transfer. And the government has announced to provide free food grains to Antyodaya and eligible household card holders. Those who do not have ration card. Can also get ration by getting the card make on priority basis.
Also Read – How To Protect Yourself From fraud on UPI Apps
Allowance will be provided to workers in the unorganized sector
It decided by the Uttar Pradesh government to give a maintenance allowance of Rs.2000 to all the registered workers of the unorganized sector. This allowance will be provided in two installments of Rs.1000 each. Government has also issued by the Labor Department in this regard. All those workers who registered with the Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board by 31st December. This amount will given to them.
Also Check – Fino Merchant Registration
When will you get the first installment of Majdur Bhatta Yojana?
Preparations are being make to pay the first installment of the wage allowance scheme in January. This installment will be provided through the Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board. Announcement of giving this allowance by the government in the Legislature! This will done during the second supplementary budget of the current financial year presented during the winter session.
2.5 crore workers Already registered so far
Friends, so far 2.5 crore workers already registered in the Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board. The amount of allowance will be distribute directly in the account of the workers. Apart from this, all the beneficiary workers will have to link their accounts with Aadhaar.
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Majdoor Bhatta Yojana
Workers registered in Labor Department, Urban Development and Gram Sabhas will get the benefit of this scheme.
If you do not have any registered certificate or document from any of the Labor Department, Urban Development or Gram Sabhas! So you too will not get the benefit of this scheme!
Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh!
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme online?
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the Labor Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Online Registration and Renewal! You have to click on this option! After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you will see the Login Form! You will see the option of Registration Now at the bottom of this login! You have to click on this option!
- After clicking on the option a new page will open in front of you. On this page you have to click on the “New Registration” tab under the Member Registration section!
- After That you Will Redirected to Nivesh Mitra Portal! To open the UP Yogi Mazdoor Bhatta Yojana online application form on this page, click on the link “Register Here” under the Entrepreneur Login section!
- Now the Registration Form will open in front of you! You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, mobile, aadhaar number etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the Register button.
|Official Website||Click Here|