Jio Payments Bank Account: In 5 minutes, you can create or open a Jio Payments Bank account using eKYC verification online and your Aadhaar number.
Reliance Jio, a Reliance Industries partner, has launched the Jio Payment Bank service. Permission was granted in August 2015 to launch Jio Payment Bank. According to an RBI notification, Jio Payments Bank can begin banking operations as a payment system on April 3, 2018. In November 2016, Bharti Airtel launched its Airtel Payment Bank account open online application. In addition, the Paytm Payment Bank account open online application was founded in 2017 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma, the founder of Paytm Payment Bank account open online application. Fino Payment Bank account is open online apply also start banking operations in June of last year.
Jio Payment Bank Of Benefits
Jio Payments Bank is a savings account with no account opening fees and no minimum balance requirement. Maintain a deposit balance of up to Rs. 1 lac and enjoy benefits such as
- No Minimum Balance Requirement.
- Open the JIO Account with your Aadhaar and PAN Number.
- Quick Jio Recharges.
- Easy One Click Bill Payments.
- Easy payments through @jio UPI
- You can get a 4% Interest Rate.
- Best Offers and Discounts
- Exciting Deals & Offers
- 70,000+ Outlets Across India
|Jio Payment Bank Account||Details|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||Zero|
|Interest Rate on Savings Account||3.5% per annum, payable quarterly (Effective from 9th September 2022)|
|Account Opening||Free Free Free|
|Load/Add Money (Jio Money App)||Free Unlimited|
|Cash Deposit (SBI Branches)||Rs. 2.5 per 1000 deposited with a minimum of Rs. 11 per transaction plus applicable GST|
|Bill Payment (BBPS)||NIL|
|Funds Transfer||Fees/Charges (Rs.)|
|Within Jio Payments Bank (Mobile App)||Free Unlimited|
|From Jio Payments Bank to another Bank (Mobile App)-IMPS||Free Unlimited|
|From Jio Payments Bank to another Bank (Mobile App) – NEFT||Free Unlimited|
How To Open an Account in Jio Payment Bank?
- First and most importantly, Download the Jio application on your smartphone.
- Now select the bank option.
- Now you can see something like Welcome to Jio Payment Bank, and you must click on the Get Started option.
- Now you must complete SIM verification through the Jio application, then select the Jio 4G option and then click the Proceed button.
Note: Select the Sim that must have balance in order to send the message.
- You will now have mobile verification, and once completed, you will be asked to create an M-pin; if you want to use a fingerprint, you can turn it on or off.
- Now that your M-PIN has been set, you must click on Join Now.
- Following that, you will see a message similar to a video in which it will be written that there is a KYC process; click on it.
- After that, you will have completed your Jio payment bank video KYC, and you can complete your Jio payment bank video KYC by showing your Aadhaar card pan card on that video call.
|Google News||Click here|