How to Register or Update Mobile Number on Aadhaar Card Online : It is compulsory to link your mobile number to your Aadhaar Card. The process is online and takes place through an OTP.
You will also need to register or update your active mobile number. if you do not have Aadhar card. you can apply for one and register your mobile number with it
Enrollment process. It is quite easy if you have aadhar card to update your population details
Registered mobile number is active. You can update the details online. However, if you are registered
Number is not active or your mobile number has changed, you cannot add/update your
The mobile number was blocked through the old SSUP (Self Service Update Portal) portal. Now,
To register/update mobile number, applicant has to visit Aadhaar Registration / Update Center
On Aadhar card, if you go the offline route. The entire process can take up to 90 days. we
It also tells you the steps to add your mobile number or email id in your Aadhar card through online mode.
Also Read – [Updated] UIDAI Exam Registration Online
How to register or update your mobile number in Aadhaar
- Firstly, visit the official webpage of UIDAI or simply find the nearest enrollment center
- Click here – https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
- Updating mobile number on Aadhar card can also be done offline. you will need
- Visit the nearest Aadhar center and fill the Aadhar correction form.
- Next, fill the Aadhaar correction form and specify the active mobile number provided by you
- want to update aadhar card
- Users can update/change their mobile number linked with Aadhar card at home.
- Here’s a step-by-step Method of Linking
How to link aadhar card with mobile number online
- Visit the website of your telecom operator like Vodafone, Airtel, Jio etc.
- Go to Update/Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card Tab and Login to Mobile
- The number you want to update or verify with Aadhaar.
- After submitting the number, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile
- Verify the OTP and you will get a consent message on the screen.
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Telecom operator will send a message and consent to generate OTP
- Messag Regarding e-KYC details.
- Accept all the conditions and write OTP and it’s done. You do
- Receive a confirmation message regarding Aadhaar and phone number re-verification.