PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Yojana : How To Add Your Name To PM KISAN Beneficiary List? Step-By-Step Guide Here
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Under this scheme, Rs.6,000/- per year is distribute to each landlord farmer family in three equal installments of Rs.2,000/-.
On January 1, 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the 10th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. Money has waived through video conferencing. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. each landlord farmer family is given Rs 6,000 per year in three equal installments of Rs 2,000. Farmers can check their name in PM Kisan Beneficiary List.
PM Kisan Yojana scheme was launch to provide financial assistance to small farmers. Earlier, the project has limited to owners of less than 2 hectares of land. But later the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana has extended to all small landowner families. As per the official definition, a family consists of a husband, a wife and a minor child.
Also Check → CSC Aadhaar UCL Working Day Calendar Download 2022
Till January 1, 2022, a grant of Rs. This is expection to benefit of 1.24 lakh farmers. The status of PM Kisan can be check on their official portal www.pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Yojana: How To Add Your Name To PM Kisan Beneficiary List?
- The eligible farmers can follow the below-mentioned steps to register their name under the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Go on the website, www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, on the home page, you will find the ‘Farmers Corner’. Click on it.
- Next, Click on ‘New farmer registration’.
- A registration form will open for you now.
- Fill in all the details correctly and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Save the hard copy for future reference.
Important Documents Required For PM KISAN Application
- Original papers of land
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Driving license certificate
- Full details of land under your ownership.
- Residence Certificate