Aadhaar Update: Do You Know How Many Mobile SIM Links With Your Aadhar Card? If not then here’s a new Aadhaar Update just for you! If any mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar number without your knowledge. Then What You Can Do for that.
Many times it happens that someone else is running the SIM in our identity card especially Aadhar card and we are not aware of it. Do you know how many mobile Numbers are link with your Aadhaar number, you can easily find out. If you do not use any of these SIMs, then you can turn it off.
Read More – Top 5 Small Town Business Ideas
The government has also prepared a portal to know how many SIMs are active in your Aadhaar number. The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has recently launched Telecom Analytics. A portal for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP). Through this portal users can check all the phone numbers linked to their Aadhaar number.
Through the TAFCOP website, you can easily find out how many SIMs have been issued on your Aadhar card so far. If any mobile number is linked with your Aadhaar number without your knowledge, then you can also complain about it. Also, you can easily segregate your old and unused numbers from your Aadhaar.
How to check linked sim With Your Aadhaar?
- To know about your Aadhar linked mobile sim you have to first go to https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
- Here you have to enter your phone number.
- After this you have to click on ‘Request OTP’ button.
- Next, you need to enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Then, all the numbers linked to your Aadhaar number will be visible on the website
- Where users can report and block numbers that are no longer in use or no longer needed
Read More – Bank Sathi Business Idea in India