HDFC Bank Zero Balance Account Opening Online Process
HDFC is the largest bank in the country and even if it is not, it provides excellent service to its customers. I have had an account with this bank for a long time and I found it to be the best bank. And the good thing is that you can open a Zero Balance account online from your mobile. So, Read this article in full
So Friends Today I am going to tell you how you can open an online zero balance account at HDFC Bank. With this, you do not need to maintain any amount and with it, you will get the card for free. In this bank, you will also get internet banking and a check facility. Once you open an account, you have to go to any branch every year for full KYC. After that the limit will run out, you can do as many transactions as you can.
Also, Read – ICICI Zero Balance Account Opening Online
Advantages of HDFC Zero Balance Account Open Online
- Free passbook facility for all account holders
- Enjoy free cash and check deposits at branches and ATMs.
- Access your account with your free card
- Unlimited deposits are free
- Maximum free withdrawal per month through any mode After 5th withdrawal, charges will be applicable as per regular savings account
- Free lifetime billing
- Free InstaQuery facility
- Free e-mail statement
- Easy Banking with features like Net Banking, Phone Banking, and Mobile Banking that lets you check your account balance, pay utility bills or even stop check payments via SMS
How to Open HDFC Zero Balance Account Online
- First you need to go to this Given link to open a Basic Savings Account in HDFC Bank
- You will get a page where you have to go ahead by typing your number and enter OTP which will verify the number
- Next you have to choose a document for KYC so that you can choose Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc. Bank, in this we will choose Aadhaar and go ahead to you. You have to accept the expiration date and later you have to enter the Aadhaar card number
- Now you have selected the Aadhaar card, then you need to verify it, for which you need an OTP, then you need to have a mobile link with your Aadhaar card, you need to apply for OTP and proceed by typing OTP.
- Here you have to choose the type of account where you have to choose a savings account, then you have to choose Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account because it is a Zero Balance Account, the amount you need to maintain in the rest of the account, then go further.
- Next, you have to choose the branch where you want to open an account but remember that the address is on your Aadhaar card, you have to choose the same branch, it will open your account, the state and district will already be there, you just need to be local The name of the branch has to be given
- Next, this page will appear in front of you, here you need to fill in your picture and other details that have been asked here, along with you have to enter your PAN card number and then you have to upload a copy by scanning or scanning the PAN card By Or just click on the image. This account will not be opened without a PAN card.
- Next you have to enter your full address here, in which you have to enter both your permanent and mailing address. If both are the same then both have to be ticked otherwise the mailing address has to be entered separately where you need a debit card and checkbook etc. The bank will contact everyone at the address you enter in the mailing.
- Next you need to write a description of your profession that includes what you do, what you do, and what you do
- Now here you have to choose whether you want to give Aadhaar card only for ID proof or for both ID and address. Here you have to choose the second option which you have to pay for both.
- Now after that you have to make a nomination so that you have to fill in the details of any person, where you have to fill in the details of any person, husband, wife, father, mother, brother, and sister, and also enter their address after you die, This will manage your bank account.
- Next, you need to fill in these details, in which country, in which state, in which district you were born and tick both the tax address, then if you want to see a complete application then click preview and if all is well then submit – Click on, which will submit your form and your account number will be generated instantly. Along with this, you will also have the IFSC code of your bank and your user ID will be there through which you will log in to internet banking.
Important web links
- Open a Basic Savings Account in HDFC Bank – Apply Online
- Open ICICI ZERO Balance Account – Apply Online
Sharing Is Caring