Using the direct download link provided at the bottom of this article, you may get the GSC Bank Account Opening form in PDF format.
GSC Bank Account Opening Form PDF
|File name||GSC Bank Account Opening Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||8|
|File size||6.2 MB|
GSC Bank Account Form
Through its extensive network of short-term cooperative lending structures dispersed throughout the State of Gujarat, GSCB is dedicated to the development of rural and agricultural communities. GSCB stands for the concepts of prosperity, cooperation, and a three-tiered structure. Account Creating Form is the standard form that the management company has mandated be properly completed by investors when opening an account with the Fund.
Also, Check – GSC Bank Aadhaar Card Linking Form PDF Download
Required Information to Open the Account
- Name and Permanent Address of Applicants
- Aadhaar and PAN Number
- Name of sole/first account holder
- Names of the joint account holders (If applicable)
- Mode of operation
- Nomination Details
- ATM/DEBIT CARD
- And any other details
- Account Opening Form
- ID Proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, etc.
- Address Proof- Aadhaar Card, Electricity bill, Voter Card, etc.
- PAN Card
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- And any other Documents
- SB account may be opened in the name of an individual or in the name of two or more individuals.
- In the case of a Joint account, it can be operated jointly or severally, with either or survivor or former survivor clause.
- A bank account can be opened in the name of a minor, and one of the legal guardians would be able to manage it.
- Your organization can provide its members with the ability to open a credit union account.