AEPS stands for “Aadhaar Enabled Payment System, which is a replacement payment service provided by the National Payments Corporation of India to banks and financial institutions that use ‘Aadhaar.’ Aadhaar is a unique number issued by India’s Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI). AEPS in banking refers to the provision allowing a bank customer to use Aadhaar as his/her identity to access his/her respective Aadhaar-enabled checking account (AEPS service provider bank) and perform basic intrabank or interbank transactions.
The Aadhaar Enabled Payment System allows you to withdraw funds from your bank account without the use of your signature or debit card. Customers do not even need to visit a bank branch to obtain funds using the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System.
- You can offer a mini-banking service in your shop.
- Simple to use
- You can earn a commission on all AEPS transactions.
- Activation within seconds
- Provide your customers with a complete banking solution.
- Balance Check
- Withdrawal of funds
- MINI Statement
AEPS transaction requirements
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Name
- During enrollment, a fingerprint was captured.
It is a very simple and easy way to provide Aeps service.
- You must first connect to the Digital India Portal.
- To join, simply click the enrollment button above.
- You will receive your Retailer ID password once your registration is complete.