ABHA App Download: The National Health Authority (NHA), through its flagship scheme Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM), has revamped the Government of India (GoI) Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) mobile application with a new User Interface (UI) and new functionalities. This will allow Indian citizens to easily register for ABHA addresses ([email protected]). The ABHA Mobile application gives individuals a longitudinal view of their health records, with the option to link and share them after user consent via the ABDM network of various health facilities and providers. Existing and New Features (with all new simple & intuitive UI design)
ABHA App Download Highlights
|Developed By||National Health Authority|
|App Downloads||10L+ Downloads|
What’s new on ABHA Mobile application
- FaceAuth Implementation to create ABHA number.
- Implementation of torch feature While scanning.
- User can scan the QR code from gallery also.
- UI changes.
- Mockup link of token history to be displayed in menu bar
- In all 3 registration flows in ABHA app | User should be allowed to type state and district name based on which results should be displayed and selected in the dropdown.